Today, we’re going to learn a sultry but tricky look: the cat eye. Now I know what you’re thinking: “but those lines are so hard to draw evenly!” (or maybe “what does ‘sultry’ mean?”) If you follow this simple tutorial, you’ll be rocking a fang-tastic cat eye look in no time!
- The trick to a cat eye is making sure that the corners of your eye-liner are curved at the same angle. Draw a line straight out from your lower lash line to the length you want the cat eye to extend: a lot if you’re a fierce jungle cat, and a little if you’re a pathetic coward.
- Avoid plucking your eyebrows or waxing your fine mustache hairs for at least seven weeks. This will add a little convincing “fur” to your face.
- The sexiness of the cat eye isn’t just about makeup; it’s also about CATTITUDE! To get to the right level, try hissing at passersby or clawing the faces of unwanted suitors.
- Real cats do their business in a litter box. Carry a small box around with you—think shoebox—filled with cat sand and your own feces. Nobody will doubt that you’re committed to the look!
- For the most authentic cat eye, of course, you should surgically alter your pupils to dilate vertically; add a nictitating membrane if you’re feeling really frisky. Nothing says seduction like a filmy white layer of skin partially obscuring your vision!
Did somebody say purrrrfection?