Hey hey willi nilly it’s youra utn carol here ust stoping by wtih some reciep taht will make your side playte a happy side plate!
BUT I DO NOT LIKE BRUSSEL STPOURTS CAROL THEY ARE NASTY I AIN”T NEVER MET A VBRUSSEL SPROUTS I DIDN”T HATE DON”T MAKE ME EAT IT
hehehe don’twan don’t wan dammit don’t waorry your head off they’re a fun kind of brussel sprouts ok they’re delicious would your aut carol lie to you don’t answer that
For thei s recipe you will need the following
1. Brussel sprouts – you gotta tlake them off the stalk ok just the litlt eo part of them just the little part that looks like a lucha libre head
that is not my kitchen but on the left yes on the right now no no i guess you can throw the stalk aawy or use it to prop a door open ro ward off a dog attack i dunno be creativ
2. olive oil – natures oil
3. salt and pepper – my granny always said you don’t divoerce the salkt and pepper whish shed say that to my exhusbang like whered you even go why’d you leave ken?
4. maple syrup – it don’t heave ot be agood one just any maple syrpu or somethin sweet like brown rice syrpu if you’re fancy or you can even use honey if you aren a vegin and you don’t care about the pligh of bees if you do or dont that is none of my business you thought i was ogonna say beeswax but i din’t that was too easy a joke
5. balsanic veinger – not the dresisng fron the store just the veinigar part JUST HTE VINGER PARTOK
not picturte balsamic vienegar or maple syrpu because i don’t know i think i forgot and pulled htem out last minute
1. get a bowl
2. put the brusel srpourts int he bow and drizle with a little olive oil and salkt and pepper and hten toss them around a bit and then
3. put the oven on 400 degrees this way it’s good and hoht
4. put the coates sprouts in a tray that cna go in the oven or something that can go in the oven a cookiet ray is nice cuse they can get crispy crispy like a french fry but not so much because its a vegetable and not a startch don’t thingk a fry is a vegetable dont be a dummy society has a gold hand on you
5. cook them for a bit and wathc them sizzle hear them sizzle
6. pull them outta the ove and flip them and stuff you don’t watn them to burn thats’ cajun style were doing thiese another style not cagin style thats next itme
6. b. but them back int he oven and cook for another while
7. when they look lamost done pull them out and put them back int he bowl and then drizzle a little mapsle syrup on it and then drizzle a little balsmaic on it and then toss them aaround and put them back on that tray and then cook them a little bit longer but this time put them on th eTOP RAICK so they don’t get burn you don’t wanna burnt the sprouts now that they have sugary stweet on them ok
8. voila! brussle sprouts yummy yummy
baaahbhhaaaah kiddding. Those ar luche libre maskss.
Total Time: bout 30 minutes or so
Yield: a good amount maybe to split if its a side but you can eat the whole thign by yourself no prob
Level: so easy a baby could do it but don’t let them unelss they supervized you’ll get int rouble that way if theyre not